Baked OystersWine Pairings: Sauvignon Blanc
- 4 big shell-on oysters
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- Melted butter
- Salt to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Shuck the oysters and set aside. Heat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Top the oysters with the chopped garlic, parsley leaves, and season with salt and paprika (to taste). Add some melted butter in each oyster.
- Bake the oysters in the oven for 20 minutes. Transfer out and serve immediately.
- You can add a squirt of lemon juice before eating (optional).
The secret trick about shucking oysters is to have the “flatter” side of the oyster facing you, then start at the hinge of the oyster (the pointed end of the oyster). Insert an oyster knife or a small knife at the hinge, twist the knife a few times and pop the shell open.
Recipe from rasamalaysia.com